What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your current health insurance card
- Driver license or picture I.D.
- Referral forms if required by insurance
- A list of current prescriptions or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency.
- Pertinent medical records including radiographic, MRI and CT films and/or test results
- Patient information forms (see below)
Patient Information Forms
If you are a new patient or have not been seen in the last twelve months, please click on the links below to download and print the forms. Bring the completed forms to your appointment. [PDF help]
- For all new patients:
- For new patients with headaches scheduled with Dr. Berrios:
- For new patients scheduled with Dr. Fleming:
- For new patients with vertigo/dizziness:
We are affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital.
Payment and Insurance
Memorial Neurological Association is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans. If you have any question regarding which insurance plans we accept, please contact 713.772.4600.